Monday 4 May 2015

ANOTHER STRANGER IN HEAVEN



Found peace in death, I returned
Though I feel like a stranger.
Nothing here is familiar
Pure spirits with faces
Remind me of beings,
They tend to know me from a place.

They embrace and smile constantly,
Look no sun! I wait for nightfall,
A cordial voice whispered, “No seasons here.”
Energy is mood, joy is powerful peace.

Bare feet over living grass,
Carrying me around effortlessly,
The tickle triggers smiles,
Finally I see someone familiar.

Lit air brushes over my stammer,
I cannot say their names,
Anxiety down my face, children come
The love in the atmosphere overwhelms.

The water flowing is holy, I bend to touch
Out of the stream a magnificent spirit emerges,
My face He touches and I return to the world,
As another stranger on earth.



M.O.O aka Carswell evoL 

No comments:

Post a Comment