Monday 4 May 2015

CHEMISTRY IN SLEEP



She goes, I delay with a book.
Stealing glances at curves,
Toes to neck, maroon-white duvet.

Hours later, I crawl next,
Her hands instantly land,
Over my chest, her fingers coil.

Her tender legs, diagnose my own,
As she grazes over my gentleman,
I kiss her front, she smiles in the dream.

She breathes above my thumping beats,
Ears to the rhythm; pump and pause,
Soothing her into musical slumber.

She withdraws, I face the other side
The field is recharged, effortlessly
Once more, the magnets attract.

Shifting round her arc, arm near glands,
Foot between her, itchy size five feet,
The inverse switches, until dawn emerges.

Awake now, she smiles before speech,
“I think, in our sleep we normally are,
Performing some sought of developing dance.”


M.O.O aka Carswell evoL



No comments:

Post a Comment