Tuesday 5 May 2015

PRAYER BEFORE WORK


Guide me; Mighty Geologist,
                   Away from snares of sabotage,
                   Keep hands off from evil deeds,
                   Walk me out of pointless meetings,
                   Let me identify dismissal signs early.

Show me; All Knowing,
                  Better days, boarding what’s blessed,
                  I prefer progressive direction, so much
                  To be able to interpret various clouds,
                  Yes assist me sight lands of milk and honey.

Take me; Ever Present Master,
                 To the alpine of your picked success,
                 A place of abundance created by You,
                 Inhabited by spiritual conscious people
                 A Camp where true treasure rest.

Yee! Otherwise let my senses fail forever.


M.O.O aka Carswell evoL




No comments:

Post a Comment