Tuesday 5 May 2015

VIRGIN LIPS


Repeated delicacy in amylase,
From covers I keep her,
A place of dim light,
I observe, can tongue touch gems?
Color; not crimson or pink guava,
I rescind pick or say,
For my act is in delay…
While she prays, for pure play.

Chords of expression, arms
Round arcs and plain, areas of
Reaction and results, allowed
I am to beat my heart around
Her mentmotions, up, down
Side to sway, palms roam
Slow is pace, gentle face.

Seen is the scene of deep.
Presenting, hungry thirst,
Pangs of need to taste,
Minerals up on clouds,
Preciousness carried away.
Only I know, treasures are true
My chest is purified, so I’m restricted,
Restraint orders freedom,
“It must end where it starts.”

Your lips graze over mine;
Honey or scented petals,
Spices or spring water
She evokes, tamed passion,
Her depth, found in the gaps
Of her addictive air.
So she proves that;
Virginity and chastity are opposites.



Carswell evoL aka M.O.O 

No comments:

Post a Comment